Solar Cell Automat
Achieve 100% growth and low feed factor in the important smolt phase, without time-consuming hand feeding.
With this placed in the cage, you can finally get help with hand feeding.
- It is possible to feed a few grams of feed with a good spread every minute around the clock if desired
- Optimize growth in the important smolt phase
- Reduces the transfer while maintaining maximum growth
- Provides stable feeding every day even if the crew is busy with other tasks
- Mounted very easily on the handrail, and feeding is started after 5 minutes - No power connection required!
- Can be used in locations where electricity or raft are not available during the smolt feeding phase
- Reduces diesel consumption and CO₂ footprint per kg of salmon produced
- Climate-neutral feeding using solar energy
- Setup with 4 or 6 machines per cage, covers almost the entire cage along the edges - hand feeding is then not necessary
Space for about 100kg feed.
Lithium battery of 100Ah, can operate up to 3 weeks with pure battery operation without charging.
Can be stacked in height for easier storage and transport.
Dimensions: about 80x80x80
Weight about 35kg without battery